Derechos sin Fronteras is getting a makeover! All high school-aged youth are invited to participate in our series of "Teaser Trainings" which give a preview of our new Reproductive Justice curriculum.
El Pueblo’s reproductive justice and health program, Derechos Sin Fronteras, aims to train Latinx youth on issues of sexual and reproductive justice while building a movement of Latinx, youth activist who are passionate about these topics. During the 2016-2017 program year, we will be revamping DsF to create a new curriculum with a stronger emphasis on intersectionality, social justice, and taking action. We hope to launch our new and improved DsF in September 2017!
In the meantime, we are offering teaser trainings to give youth a preview of our new curriculum. Please consider participating in one of these FREE workshops. Tentative dates are listed below. Visit this webpage for updates and links to registration.
- Teaser Training #1, Saturday, November 5th, Topic: Know Your Reproductive Rights
- Teaser Training #2, Saturday, January 28th, Topic: Gender Identity & Gender Oppression
- Teaser Training #3, Saturday, February 18th, Topic: A History of Reproductive Justice
- Teaser Training #4, Saturday, April 8th, Topic: Individual Health
- Teaser Training #5, Saturday, May 13th, Topic: Pregnancy
- Teaser Training #6, Saturday, June 10th, Topic: Sexual Orientation
For more information and to get involved contact Mawiyah at Mawiyah@elpueblo.org