Hurricane Florence is currently making its way towards The Carolinas and Virginia. We are asking community members to take all precautions necessary to protect their families from potentially devastating rain, wind and flood damage. Here is a list of useful resources to help ensure safety:
- ReadyWake.gov – Be Prepared!
- Orange County – Hurricane FAQ’s
- FEMA.gov – Be Prepared for a Hurricane
- FEMA.gov – How to Prepare for a Hurricane
- Ready.gov – Making a plan and a kit
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)