El Pueblo is searching for a contract graphic designer to help design ads, t-shirt art, festival programs and online materials for La Fiesta del Pueblo, the Triangle’s largest and longest running Latinx festival. The graphic designer will work primarily with El Pueblo’s Communications Coordinator and Development Coordinator, and must be able to meet deadlines and respond to suggested edits within a 24 hour frame.
The contractor will design the following artwork for La Fiesta del Pueblo 2019, including all edits and updates as necessary:
- Cover pic and profile pic for El Pueblo Facebook page
- Spanish language newspaper ad (based on same design): 3 different versions
- Spanish language web banners: 3 different versions
- Bilingual flier/poster: 2 different versions, one 8.5”x11” and one 11”x17”
- Design for Fiesta t-shirts
- La Fiesta del Pueblo Program booklet, PLUS customized festival map
- English language newspaper ad (based on same design): 2 different versions
NOTE: Must make individual elements available to staff for future use.
Members of the immigrant/POC/LGBT communities are highly encouraged to apply. Please send your hourly rate as well as two sample materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)